- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon within the "Mail" category.
- Fill in the required information.
- Email Enter the name of the desired email account.
- Password Enter the desired password.
- Password (again) Confirm the password entered above.
- Mailbox Quota Select how much space the email account will be able to use
- Click the "Create Account" button and the new email account will be created.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How do I setup my email in Microsoft Outlook 2010?
Open Outlook 2010. Go to File -> Info -> Add Account. Select the "Manually configure server...
How do I create an email forwarder?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Forwarders" icon within the "Mail" category....
How do I configure my Default Address?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Default Address"Â icon within the "Mail" category....
How do I create an email spam filter?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Account Level Filtering" icon within the "Mail"...
What is a mailing list?
A mailing list is a collection of email addresses that can be bound to a single, collective name...