- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Cron Jobs" icon under the "Advanced" category.
- Fill in the required information.
- Common Settings - You can use this dropdown list to populate all but the last fields.
- Minute - The minute setting for the cron job.
- Hour - The hour setting for the cron job.
- Day - The day setting for the cron job.
- Month - The month setting for the cron job.
- Weekday - The weekday setting for the cron job.
- Command - The cron job command to execute. If you wanted to execute a script, the command would look similar to this:
- php -q /home/ACCOUNTNAME/public_html/script_in_my_root_directory.php
- 0 Users Found This Useful
What are cron jobs?
Cron jobs are routines that execute a script on any given interval. For instance, you may have a...
What are error pages?
Error pages are the pages displayed when a user tries to access a location on your site and...
What does Network Tools do?
Network Tools enables you to query a domain and retreieve relevant information about that domain....
site blocked or down
in case your site or your cpanel seems to be down,the probable cause is that you been blocked by...