- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Update Contact Info" icon in the "Preferences" category.
- Fill in the required information and set your options:
- Primary email address - The main email address you wish to receive notifications at.
- Secondary email address - An alternative email address.
- Set update preferences - Select when and how you wish to be notified.
- Click on the "Save" button to update your information.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How do I change my cPanel Password?
If you know your cPanel password: Log in to cPanel. Locate the "Change Password" icon. Fill...
How do I change my language in cPanel?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Change Language" icon under the "Preferences"...
How do I change my cPanel theme?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Change Style" icon located in the "Preferences"...
site blocked or down
in case your site or your cpanel seems to be down,the probable cause is that you been blocked by...